A book on the design of the UNIX operating system

Kemp at DOCKMASTER.DCA.MIL Kemp at DOCKMASTER.DCA.MIL
Sat Mar 18 12:59:45 AEST 1989

And I thought we on the East coast were deprived since none of the D.C.
area stores (Maryland Book Exchange, Cucumber, or Reiters) had any more
copies of Leffler and McKusick.  I'm sorry that Computer Literacy is
out, but there is still at least one store with the book in stock:

      ***** The Student Union Bookstore *****
      *****  Oklahoma State University  *****
      *****   Stillwater, OK            *****

I got my copy Wednesday, and there were three more copies on the shelf!

p.s.
  I just got an announcement from Sun about an internals course taught
by Kirk McKusick himself, using the book as a text, but without
reference to any source code.  What a crock.

  Dave Kemp