Makefile problems

Max Heffler max at jma.UUCP
Fri Mar 17 05:53:47 AEST 1989

When I execute the Mkfile.sys5 from fsanalyze on my Compaq 386/20
running 386/ix (System V.3.2) 2.0 under both csh and sh, I get
error 1 and error 2 messages.  When I execute the cc commands that
were displayed (by hand), I have no problems.  Does anybody have any
ideas on what is going on.  I have looked at the file with vi's :set list
and did not see any strange characters.  The permissions are fine and
all of the files exist.	 Thanx in advance.

--
Max Heffler                     uucp: ..!uunet!jma!max
Landmark Graphics Corp.         phone: (713) 579-4751