ct on SysV386 3.0Ue

Martin A. Lodahl mal at pbhyf.PacBell.COM
Fri Mar 10 02:26:12 AEST 1989

In article <7475 at killer.DALLAS.TX.US> wnp at killer.Dallas.TX.US (Wolf Paul) writes:
>Can anyone confirm that ct works on any System V box? Or is it generally
>untested and probably not working?

Years ago we experimented with "ct" on a PDP11-70 implementation of SVr2.
I can't recall the details, but I do remember that each time it was
used, uucp was utterly disabled, requiring fairly substantial "cleanup".
Needless to say, we dropped it.
--
= Martin A. Lodahl    		 Pac*Bell Minicomputer Support Staff =
= {att,bellcore,sun,ames,pyramid}!pacbell!pbhyf!mal     916/972-4821 =