PD/ShareWare functions needed

Dan Schein - Guest schein at cbmvax.UUCP
Tue Nov 28 13:24:28 AEST 1989

 Im in need of Unix 'C' replacemet functions for 2 Lattice functions. Since I
don't need them for a few days I thought id see if someone has already wrote
them ;-)

  q = stpblk(p);

  char *q;    updated string pointer
  char *p;    string pointer

  This function advances the string pointer past white space, that is,
  past all the characters for which isspace is true.

  -=-

  p = strpbrk(s,b);

  char *p;    points to break character in s
  char *s;    string to be scanned
  char *b;    break characters

  This function scans string s to find the first occurrence of a character
  from break string b.

  Since im 400+ messages behind in this newsgroup, please reply via E-Mail.

  Sneakers
--
 Dan "Sneakers" Schein	     Guest of Commodore International Ltd. and cbmvax

 Guest: sneakers at cbmvax      Disclaimer: Im not sure Commodore will even admit
 Home : sneakers at heimat                  to knowing me, so who needs it ?!?