Looking for IEEE Floating Point Test Suite

Chris Hinds chinds at oakhill.UUCP
Sat Nov 18 10:01:14 AEST 1989

rogerc at sauron.Columbia.NCR.COM (Roger Collins) writes:

>I'm looking for a floating point test suite what will test
>IEEE conformance in the non-signaling mode.  I'm especially
>interested in testing the exceptional cases involving operations
>on infinity, NaN's, and zero.

Please send this my way, too.

*   Motorola Microprocessor Products Sector     *
*   Austin, Tx                                  *
*   Chris N. Hinds <><                          *
*   oakhill!wtkatz!chinds at cu.utexas.edu         *