A couple of questions

Dave Kraft davek at lakesys.lakesys.com
Tue Nov 28 16:06:54 AEST 1989

Hi,
I'm helping a friend of mine in designing a public Unix system, and I have
a few questions:

	1)  Are calls automatically transferred to an open line under Unix?
		(i.e. you have 3 lines, and lines 1 and 2 are being used, and
		a caller calls the main telephone number and automatically
		gets transferred to line 2)

	2)  Is there any way to monitor a user's time logged-on? (I need this
		down to seconds)

If anyone has any answers for me, please send them in email (addresses below),
as I do not read this newsgroup all tha frequently.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

--
#include <std/dislcaimers.h>
#define PATH_1 davek at lakesys.lakesys.com
#define PATH_2 uunet!marque!lakesys!davek
return_path = (flame || legit_reply) ? /dev/null : (PATH_1 || PATH_2);