eqn matrices

M. J. Lamoureux fc121102 at gwusun.gwu.edu
Wed Nov 22 02:17:17 AEST 1989

	I'm having somewhat of a ridiculous problem with eqn.  I've tried
under SunOS 3.4 & 4.0 to no avail.  I can't seem to get eqn to parse the
matrix command.  It just chokes and says syntax error.  I've even tried
copying the examples from the manual.  Is this a documented problem, or am I
just an idiot?  Could someone send me a working example of an eqn matrix.
	While I'm asking, does anyone know how to get a multiplication dot in
eqn or troff?  I tried \(m. but that doesn't work.  Am I just SOL?

Thanks

PS.  The vi macro summary is in draft, and should be out by friday.

Michael Lamoureux
fc121102 at gwusun.gwu.edu
lamour at smiley.mitre.org