Are \"mm\" macros the same wherever they occur ?

Doug Gwyn gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL
Sat Oct 7 05:24:53 AEST 1989

In article <21064 at adm.BRL.MIL> Steve_Cobrin.SBDERX at xerox.com writes:
>I discovered that Sun do not support the mm macros. What is more thay
>have no intention of supporting them!

I got release 2.0 of AT&T's Documenter's WorkBench (which includes
eqn, grap, pic, tbl, troff, nroff, -mm, and other stuff) ported to
Sun-3s a few years ago.  If you have an AT&T DWB 2.0 source license,
contact me to arrange for a copy.  You might also consider contacting
SoftQuad in Toronto; they've enhanced DWB and provide it WITH support
for a variety of systems.

I have no idea why Sun doesn't wish to offer DWB themselves.