Where can I obtain 4.3BSD Berkeley bound manual sets?

Wytze van der Raay wytze at gouldnl.encore.nl
Tue Oct 3 00:00:13 AEST 1989

In article <1004 at sering.cwi.nl> fmr at cwi.nl (Frank Rahmani) writes:
>Does somebody on the net know the address (and perhaps prices) from where
>to obtain the new spiralbound sets of 4.3BSD Berkeley UNIX(tm)?
>Please respond by mail.
>Thanks in advance
>fmr at cwi.nl

Check your latest EUUG Newsletter (Vol. 9, No. 3, Autums 1989), page 42-43.
The complete set can be ordered for GBP 60 (including postage) from the
EUUG Secretariat, Owles Hall, Owles Lane, Buntingford, Herts, SG9 9PL,
United Kingdom. This is considerably cheaper than ordering directly from
USENIX ...

--
| Wytze van der Raay                                  wytze at encore.nl |
| Encore Unix Centre Europe (EUCE)          ...!hp4nl!encore.nl!wytze |