Getting Smail 3.1 (how) ? ?

Cliff Manis root at csoftec.csf.com
Sat Oct 7 23:27:32 AEST 1989

In my received mail - I notice that several computers are using Smail 3.1
or higher.

   How does one go about getting Smail 3.1       ? ? ? ?

   I would appreciate any comments from anyone/or/all, as I am working on
an archive site capabilities for this system.  I am getting the full news
feed and using Elm 2.3dev(p10) with smail 2.5 and a Intel 386.

and Thanks...Cliff..

--
_  Cliff Manis          K4ZTF          \/     _^_     \/   Unix & Xenix today
INTERNET: cmanis at csoftec.csf.com      <[]=:=/-OOO-\=:=[]>               for a