Marketing wizardry & handling of far-east languages.

Doug Gwyn gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL
Tue Oct 3 04:18:43 AEST 1989

In article <1823 at draken.nada.kth.se> ianf at nada.kth.se (Ian Feldman) writes:
-  Oh, yes?  I challenge you to come up with a solution to the Polish,
-  Slovak, Czech, Croatian, Latvian and few other European Latin-character
-  alfabets not currently cared for in either the EBCDIC, the "8-bit ASCII,"
-  or the DEC Multinational character sets.  Not to mention the present-day's
-  TOTAL inability to address/ display/ communicate with computers in bi-
-  lingual or multi-lingual mode...

You haven't been paying attention.

-  ... there is one less excuse for not catering to 'East-
-  European Commie languages'

I know of no one working in the field of "internationalization" who
thinks in such terms.  Instead of relying on your imagination for
guidance about what others are doing, why not do some research and
find out the facts.