Keypress detection

Hogne Haug hogne%hpserv2 at sfd.uit.no
Fri Oct 6 04:21:28 AEST 1989

Hi!

I'm writing a C-program where I need a blocked process to 'wake up'
(unblock or enter ready state if you mind), when a key is pressed.

Some interrupts are presented to user programs as signals. Wich means,
for instance, that I can use the signal SIGINT and Ctrl-C, but this
ain't much fancy. Though - I can't find anything else.

If anybody out there got a clue, please mail me - I'll summarize.

By the way - I'm using a HP 9000, series 300, with HP-UX release 6.2.

Thanks, Hogne.