Sh/Csh script help

Guangliang He ghe at nucthy.physics.orst.edu
Sat Oct 7 02:53:52 AEST 1989

In article <3487 at midway.cs.glasgow.ac.uk> jack at cs.glasgow.ac.uk (Jack Campin) writes:

> odin at ucscb.UCSC.EDU (Jon Granrose) wrote:

[deleted text here]
>                                                       I don't see why
> anyone needs to learn about csh any more, since ksh essentially supersedes
> it and there are very few existing nontrivial csh scripts needing to be
[deleted text here]

Well, not every Unix machine has ksh. I would like to use ksh if I can
have it. I have heard so much about how good it is. But I have no
access to it.  :-(
USMAIL:   Guangliang He             |  INTERNET: ghe at PHYSICS.ORST.EDU
          Department of Physics     |  BITNET:   hegl at ORSTVM.BITNET
          Weniger Hall 301          |
          Oregon State University   |
          Corvallis, OR 97331-6507  |  PHONE:    (503) 737-4631