RPC numbers

new user pve at ingreur.UUCP
Tue Jan 16 02:44:55 AEST 1990

I am trying to get a RPC number registered. I have tryed to
email, send letters and contacted local SUN offices, but they either
they did not respond or they refer to the RPC Administrator as mentioned
in the SUN manuals.(but she/he is not responding !!!!!!)

I would really appreciate any suggestions or tips on how to get it
done. (Maybe someone from SUN is reading this ?? )

Thanks in advance.

--
Peter van Emst
System Support Group Intergraph EHQ Holland