Where do I get NASA NQS Software?

les at uwovax.uwo.ca les at uwovax.uwo.ca
Sat Feb 2 03:42:49 AEST 1991

 Could someone please tell me:

	1. Where the binaries/sources for the NASA Network Queueing System
		(NQS) are? (I understand that they are Public Domain?).

	2. Does a VAX/VMS counterpart to the Unix NQS exist?  We would like
	   to be able to queue jobs to a Unix system from a VMS system.

 Thanks,
---
Les Flodrowski                                   CA: les at vaxi.sscl.uwo.CA
Social Science Computing Laboratory          Bitnet: les at uwovax.BITNET
University of Western Ontario                  UUCP: les at julian.UUCP
London, Ontario, Canada, N6A 5C2                     (...!watmath!julian..)