Undeleting files?

Jonathan I. Kamens jik at athena.mit.edu
Thu Feb 28 09:05:09 AEST 1991

In article <9498 at hub.ucsb.edu>, 6600bori at ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Boris Burtin) writes:
|> I know that it's possible to undelete files on DOS disks, so I would think
|> that it should be possible to do so in Unix too.  Is there a "PC Tools" or
|> such for Unix that allows you to restore deleted files?

  This question is answered in the monthly "Frequently Asked Questions about
Unix - with Answers" in this newsgroup.  It is question number 21.

  Please read that posting, and scan it for answers in the future before
posting questions to the net.  If you can't find the posting at your site,
send me E-mail and I'll send it to you.

--
Jonathan Kamens			              USnail:
MIT Project Athena				11 Ashford Terrace