terminfo entries

Steve Brailsford fsb at vitro.com
Sat Feb 2 08:36:36 AEST 1991

I have a UNIX System V machine and use a vt320 terminal with it.
The terminfo database seems to only have vt100 intries.  Does
anyone have terminfo source to vt220 or vt320 terminals?  I can't
see why it didn't come with the OS.  I have a termcap entry I found,
but I think the system uses terminfo.  I am not real familiar with
terminfo, so if you can also give me instructions as to what to do
with the terminfo entry, that would be appreciated.  I think it goes
something like, use tic to compile it and that's it?
Thanks.
--
    Steve Brailsford (fsb at vitro.com)      _____
    Usenet:  uupsi!vitro!fsb            \/itro Corporation