SLIP on Motorola Delta

Steve Brailsford fsb at vitro.com
Sat Feb 2 08:32:35 AEST 1991

I have loaded SLIP from the unsupported software section
of the Delta V/68 OS tape.  Is there anyone out there who is
using this that might help me get it installed?

When I reboot and it starts the slip daemon, it says it can't
find the device slp_0 even though I know it's there from ls -l.
I got some info from someone at Motorola, but haven't been able
to get very far.

I also need a slattach type program to start a slip connection
to PSI's DCS service.  I have some sun SLIP code, but it makes
a lot of referenced to sun specific kernel stuff.
Thanks for any help.
--
    Steve Brailsford (fsb at vitro.com)      _____
    Usenet:  uupsi!vitro!fsb            \/itro Corporation