Need help finding email/BB for new system

XCEA at bogecnve.bitnet XCEA at bogecnve.bitnet
Sat Feb 16 08:20:45 AEST 1991

We are getting ready to buy a UNIX system.  We are in the process of
selecting what machine to buy.  We plan to move all of our EMAIL and
Bulletin Board use to this machine.  I need all the information on all
EMAIL and Bulletin Board systems that run on UNIX I can get.  I need to
connect it to BITNET and Internet.  What software do I need?

Currently we put many LISTSERV lists in to bulletin board topics on our
current system as well as many local topics.  We need to be able to do
this on the new system.  We will have about 50-100 users in it at once
and about 9000 accounts.

What do you run and what do you wish you ran?  What can it do and what
can't it do?  Can it only run a one type of UNIX?

This is our first UNIX machine so I need this in kind of plain language.

Please send responces to me as I could miss them on info-unix.