INFO-UNIX Digest V12#008

hugh_davies.wgc1 at rx.xerox.com hugh_davies.wgc1 at rx.xerox.com
Tue Feb 5 03:42:20 AEST 1991

Any of you good people know anything about the Amiga Unix box - I believe it's
called the 3000UX?

Like, well, everything. How much, where, when, how good, fast, which Unix, and
so on and so forth. I'm trying to decide which Unix box to buy. I have an
in-built bias against 80x86 machines (retch) so I'm looking round for other
things. I know nothing about the Amiga at all, so any information would be
welcome.

Thanks.

Hugh.