Screen printing utility?

Dan_Jacobson at ATT.COM Dan_Jacobson at ATT.COM
Thu May 16 11:54:59 AEST 1991

Mark>     One of the people I work with asked me if I knew of a
Mark> utility that would copy text from the screen (terminal memory)
Mark> and either print it or save it in a file.

Well if you happen to be living under Oliver Laumann's "screen" (ftp
prep.ai.mit.edu:pub/gnu/screen-2.1.tar.Z (works on Berkeley style
UNIXes)) then two keystrokes (^A ^H) will do what you wish.  Otherwise
look at the script(1) and tee(1) man pages for less spontaneous
solutions.