Basic UNIX doc files...

Edward A. Schwab eas at turing.acs.virginia.edu
Wed May 29 10:46:12 AEST 1991

Because of extreme demand for a comprehensive unix/network help utility
on a public access Unix machine I help with, I've decided to put together
a list of Unix help files for the novices here..  I've managed to find some
basic help files around different anonftp sites that deal with trn, irc,
and the internet, but I'd really like to find more text files that are
geared towards the total Unix novice...  Can anybody out there in net.land
point me to some good ftp sites or email me some basic tutorials??  I'd
REALLY appreciate it; if you don't know where to start w/ Unix, learning
it can be a BEAST!  :)

                                  - Ed Schwab  (eas at turing.acs.virginia.edu)

Thanks!