I need the the stinking man pages (software)

Brian_L._Heess.ES_XC15 at xerox.com Brian_L._Heess.ES_XC15 at xerox.com
Wed May 29 12:28:14 AEST 1991

Thanx for the info.  That's sort of what I expected, but you never know till
you ask.  I guess that's also one of those deals where, 'if you have to ask
how much it is, you can't afford it' B-{).
========

No prob.  It's probably also one of those things where you do ask, and you find
out A) you don't want to afford it, and on the lighter side - B) somebody has
done something where you can figure out a way to do the same thing, only
better, or a way of producing the same effect (a way around it)..<G>

Let me know if you find out about anything...  I'm not too sure, but I would
think that anything that runs on the 3B/2, may also run on the 3B/1.

-Brian
--
XNS:  bheess:es xc15
INet: heess at arisia.Xerox.com  .OR. bheess.es_xc15 at Xerox.com