looking for Internet & UUCP how-to document

Larry Mulcahy larrym at utafll.uta.edu
Sun May 19 02:45:45 AEST 1991

Newsgroups: comp.unix.questions

A while back I saw a document that was posted in answer to the question
"how can I get on Internet."  It spelled out the various options with
their costs from actually connecting to Internet to getting a UUCP
connection to an Internet site.  My employer has been asking about
getting our site hooked up and this document is just what he needs to
see.  Is this file available for FTP somewhere?  Email to me or post to
this newsgroup would also be fine.

Lawrence Patrick Mulcahy		PHONE: 214-341-6671
9696 Rockhaven Place #227		larrym at ling.uta.edu
Dallas, TX 75243			Easylink: 62893477