Can't log in right on console to accounts in CAPS.

Sgt Richard Gautier gautier at charly.taclog.af.mil
Mon May 13 04:39:14 AEST 1991

Martin:

  Logging in with all CAPS does strange stuff.  How about logging
into the account with all small letters?  That may fix your
problem on Console.  I know that if I log into an account from
home with all CAPS, when the account is all small letters, I get the
same kinds of things that you are getting.  I think Unix is trying to
be SMART and agree with whatever you happen to be doing.

                                  Rich Gautier
gautier at taclg.af.mil