How to send a message to the mailer

James Cameron jc at raven.bu.edu
Tue May 21 13:15:31 AEST 1991

System:   SunOS 4.1.1 using sendmail(8)

Question: How do you send a message to sendmail from a program written
	  C?  I have done this (or similar things) on other systems and
	  it is usually very simple once you know the right stuff.

Thank you for your time and energy.

jc

--
					-- James Cameron  (jc at raven.bu.edu)

Signal Processing and Interpretation Lab.  Boston, Mass  (617) 353-2879