xdtm

Jonathan David Abbey jonabbey at cs.utexas.edu
Tue May 21 07:42:36 AEST 1991

I just grabbed xdtm off of comp.sources.x, and the README file states that
it will not work on plain 4.3 BSD systems, because it requires the regexp
package.  Specifically, the regexp.h file.  Is the regexp package available
at some archive site, and if so where and which version should I retrieve
to compile xdtm with?  I am using an Alliant FX/8, with Concentrix 5.05
(well, sort of 5.05.. 8-), if that makes a difference.

And thank you for your support.