Mail Redirection

afsipmh at cidsv01.cid.aes.doe.CA afsipmh at cidsv01.cid.aes.doe.CA
Sat May 18 00:11:41 AEST 1991

 Thanks to the many who answered my question about mail forwarding
 The almost unanimous consensus was cretaing a file  .forward
 with the foorwarding address in it. Despite the fact that no
 man exists for it (an SGI running IRIX) it worked. I get the
 impression that this is pretty common knowledge. How the hell
 do you achieve this nirvana of "common knowledge" in UNIX!?
 I have RTFM'ed myself blind.
--
Pat Hertel                 Canadian Meteorological Centre
Analyst/Programmer         2121 N. Service Rd.