Boot Floppy?

Peter J. Holsberg pjh at mccc.edu
Wed May 15 02:59:51 AEST 1991

I was sure I'd find the answer in an FAQ file, but....

How does one make a boot floppy with AT&T SV/386 R3.2.2?  It should have
(at least) the current \unix (or at least a special one that includes
the drivers for the Consensys ESDI HD controller and the WangDAT SCSI
DAT controller so that after booting, I can restore from a full-backup
DAT tape.

Thanks,
Pete
--
Prof. Peter J. Holsberg      Mercer County Community College
Voice: 609-586-4800          Engineering Technology, Computers and Math