Finding the last arg

Dan_Jacobson at ATT.COM Dan_Jacobson at ATT.COM
Mon Jan 7 05:06:19 AEST 1991

	among many other things that I was too lasy to go downstirs to get the
	book to look up [it's cold down there]:

John> Is there any actual documentation on sh's syntax?

In the 4.3 BSD document set you'll find a syntax description in the sh
articles in [I think] the User's Supplementary Documents volume.
--
Dan_Jacobson at ATT.COM  Naperville IL USA  +1 708-979-6364