Microport Unix V/AT Questions.

Glen Collins fred at seer.uucp
Sat Sep 8 23:30:35 AEST 1990

Hello ALL!

		I am re-posting this because I think after the re-organazation
of comp.unix.* my last one may have been lost??? I have 2 questions. Frist
off I am running V/AT with 3 Megs.

1: Is there a patch that will allow the 'ROOT' to login from any TTY or
	virtual console? I have read it someplace where you can allow it
	but I cannot find it.

2: I have created a input routine that loops until a character is typed. The
	problem I'm having is that sometimes I get an Alarm Call. What is
	it trying to say??? The routine uses 'GETCH' from curses to get
	the characters.

Thanks in advance!

-Glen Collins (uunet!{unisoft|seeker}!seer!fred)