yargs posted to alt.sources

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Wed Oct 24 08:14:12 AEST 1990

  As a result of all the discussion in a number of groups about the
security holes in xargs, I have posted yargs to alt.sources. It seems to
have avoided the pitfalls discussed recently, if not let me know.

  Cross posting is due to lots of discussion in many places, hope you
only see it once.
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX