286 -> 386sx Upgrades

Bill Heiser bill at unixland.uucp
Fri Oct 19 08:19:29 AEST 1990

In article <40997 at cci632.UUCP> tvf at cci632.UUCP (Tom Frauenhofer) writes:
>>in stock at the advertised price...Treasure Chest claimed their
>>$295 price was a "misprint" and the real price was $375. Others

Treasure Chest is (IMHO) a waste of time.  I wasted a week trying to get
an Adaptec card from them (they claimed it was in stock until AFTER they
had made me wait a week, then said it was out of stock).  Hogwash!

I cancelled my order and paid more (BUT took delivery!) locally.

--
home:	...!{uunet,bloom-beacon,esegue}!world!unixland!bill
	bill at unixland.uucp
	bill%unixland.uucp at world.std.com
	Public Access Unix  - Esix SYSVR3 - (508) 655-3848