Esix mailing list

Bill Heiser bill at unixland.uucp
Wed Oct 3 12:46:35 AEST 1990

From: Pim Zandbergen:
Maybe it would be wise to register your site in the UUCP domain
(or any domain) first before starting a mailing list.

I cannot reach these adresses from here.
-----------

My registration should show up in the maps any day now.  I registered
last month, and am expecting (was expecting) that my entry would show
up in the October maps (I think around the first of October.

In any case, how about the following addresses:

uunet!world!unixland!esixlist   # for posting to the list

uunet!world!unixland!esixlist_admin   # for admin stuff.

Sorry, I should have posted these bang paths before.

Bill

--
** REPLIES FAIL - To reply, mail directly to one of the addresses show below **
home:  ...!{uunet,bloom-beacon,esegue}!world!unixland!bill
       bill%unixland.uucp at world.std.com
work:  heiser at sud509.ed.ray.com