Esix Mailing List

Bill Heiser bill at unixland.uucp
Mon Oct 1 12:02:47 AEST 1990

There has been a fair amount of interest lately in an Esix-specific
mailing list.  Although this sysv386 newsgroup provides a good forum
for discussing Esix topics, it sometimes requires wading through lots
of talk about other products.  In order to provide a forum for quick
interaction among Esix users, I have created a mailing list dedicated
to Esix talk.

The pertinent addresses are as follows:

For posting messages to the mailing list:

esixlist%unixland.uucp at world.std.com

For administrative matters (additions, deletions, etc):

esixlist_admin%unixland.uucp at world.std.com

This is my first attempt at moderating a mailing list.  I am using
smail to do the routing.  If you're familiar with mailing list administration,
and can advise me on how to keep "undeliverable" mail from circulating back
out into the mailing list distribution, please let me know.  Thanks!

Let me know if you have any problems using the list.

Bill

--
** REPLIES FAIL - To reply, mail directly to one of the addresses show below **
home:  ...!{uunet,bloom-beacon,esegue}!world!unixland!bill
       bill%unixland.uucp at world.std.com
work:  heiser at sud509.ed.ray.com