Consensys Powerports board

Gerry Swetsky lisbon at vpnet.chi.il.us
Fri Oct 5 03:55:05 AEST 1990

Perhaps my first posting didn't make it to the net.....

Is anyone familiar with the POWERPORTS serial I/O card from Consensys
Corporation?  The company says they've sold 10,000 of these.  Surely
SOMEONE must have seen one!  They allegedly use a 32 bit processor on
board and use NO interrupts.  Also their price is $395 per board to
resellers.

Help!