multiport serial board info needed

Jeffrey K. Johnson/65536 jeff at marichal.austin.ibm.com
Sat Oct 27 02:15:04 AEST 1990

In <1990Oct25.220311.12196 at unixland.uucp> bill at unixland.uucp (Bill Heiser) writes:

> Would someone be so kind as to post a source for that "generic" (MMU-xxx?)
> 4-port serial card that was discussed recently?  I know a source was posted,
> but that article has been expired, so I am out of luck.  I believe it sells
> for around $115.

I bought my AST-Four Port/DOS from ACP (Advanced Computer Products) for
$99 + $7.50 S/H.

ACP
1310 E. Edinger
Santa Ana, CA 92705
800 FONE-ACP
800 366-3227
714 558-8813
714 558-1603 24 Hr Fax

It works great and is the real thing, not a clone.

Jeff
--
Jeff Johnson			10926 Jollyville Rd #1420
Computer Consultant		Austin, TX  78759  (512) 343 0675