screen blanker?

Jean-Pierre Radley jpr at jpradley.uucp
Sun Oct 14 06:45:44 AEST 1990

In article <1990Oct4.191130.16902 at mccc.uucp> pjh at mccc.edu (Pete Holsberg) writes:
> ... deleted ... suggestion from Tom Neff ...
>
>That's very funny, Neff!  But, seriously, I'm looking for something that
>will blank the screen after N minutes of no activity at the keyboard.
>Do you know of something like that?

You could try SCRSAV.TXT in LIBrary 3 of CompuServe's UnixForum (which was
designed to blank a terminal's screen if there was no user logged in on that
terminal), and combine it with IDLER.C in LIB 9 of CIS' UnixForum (which was
designed to log a user off after a period of inactivity).

You'd then have your very own idleblank.c code...
--
 Jean-Pierre Radley          HIGH-Q	     jpr at jpradley	CIS: 72160,1341