Communications and other questions.

Chip Rosenthal chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM
Sat Oct 27 08:35:56 AEST 1990

In article <26327.27273420 at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu>
	2flmlife at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu writes:
>But while I am saving up for the Documentation...I would love to play a
>little on my modem.

This is lame.  You don't have enough money to buy the documentation, so
you'll just post to USENET and spend our money to get your support.  Read
the fucking manual.  If you don't have the money for manuals, then you've
got no business trying to run UNIX.

Yes I'm in a pissy mood.  I'm usually in a pissy mood the day the phone
bill arrives.  This kind of crap doesn't help.

--
Chip Rosenthal  <chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM>
Unicom Systems Development, 512-482-8260