FAS 2.07 SCO problem

Jay Libove libove at libove.det.dec.com
Tue Oct 16 01:31:53 AEST 1990

I built FAS 2.07 on a SCO 3.2.0 box, and though it builds and runs,
the phone does not get hung up and the line re-set at the end of a
call (e.g. uucp will get to its scheduled time, dial out, complete
the call... and the line will hang there). Changing the modes on
the devices to assorted values only made the situation worse. The
values that worked best, and generated the above mentioned results,
were the defaults recommended by the documentation.

Has anyone got FAS (any version) working well under SCO Unix 3.2.0 ?

B.T.W. My serial card is a subset of an AST Advantage! 16-bit card,
the system is a 386-SX generic far-east clone, and the serial port
chips on the card are listed in the FAS manual as being supported.

Thanks in advance...

Jay Libove                         libove at libove.det.dec.com
Digital Equipment Corporation      decwrl!libove.det.dec.com!libove
Detroit ACT/Ultrix Resource Center Opinions? They're mine, mine, all mine!
Farmington Hills, Michigan         and D.E.C. Can't have 'em!