vpix in xterm under X11R4

3531] Gregg W. Jensen uucigj at swuts.swbt.com
Tue Oct 2 02:22:18 AEST 1990

I saw some mention about running vpix in an xterm window running
under X11R4 (the xvga server for ISC 2.0.2).  Was there a
resolution to the problem?  I have a need to do this well and
can't seem to get it to work.  Is there something special that
I need to do.  I have set the terminal to vt100 and when I start
up vpix it state it can't find two files, an init file and a
scancode file (I don't remember the names right off hand).  The
header comes up but it won't take any keyboard input (hmm must
be the scancode file :-) ).  If there was a way to do this
could that information be mailed to me?  Thanks

Gregg Jensen

*** you can reply to this message but I would rather have you
*** send it to one of the following:
***   uucigj%gandalf.sbc.com at uunet.uu.net
*** or
***   uucigj at swbatl.sbc.com