vpix in xterm under X11R4

E.J. McKernan ejm at coyote.uucp
Tue Oct 16 11:37:43 AEST 1990

In article <468 at swuts.swbt.com> uucigj at swuts.swbt.com (3531] Gregg W. Jensen) writes:
>I saw some mention about running vpix in an xterm window running
>under X11R4 (the xvga server for ISC 2.0.2).  Was there a
>resolution to the problem?  I have a need to do this well and
>can't seem to get it to work.  Is there something special that
>I need to do.  I have set the terminal to vt100 and when I start
>up vpix it state it can't find two files, an init file and a
>scancode file (I don't remember the names right off hand).  The
>header comes up but it won't take any keyboard input (hmm must
>be the scancode file :-) ).

I was the original poster of the question of vpix under Tom Roells X11R4
server. None of the replies answered the question, they all concerned
running under X11R3 (Interactives) and their special "xterm" that handled
vpix. Looks like no one has done this on Tom's server under X11r4.

   /|_|\   Datalog Consulting, Tucson, AZ
  ( . . )  ejm at coyote.uucp
   \   /   ejm%coyote at arizona.edu