Who sells 4.0? Does Intel??

Tris Orendorff tris at alzabo.uucp
Thu Oct 18 11:47:07 AEST 1990

jacobson at cs.iastate.edu (Doug Jacobson) writes:

>Who sells UNIX 4.0 for the 386?  I have heard that Microport has a version
>that is System-V, BSD, and SunOs compatible for around $1500, but what else
>is available?  At one time, Intel was going to offer a $400 upgrade to 4.0
>from 3.2, but now I can't seem to find anyone at Intel who will talk about
>UNIX.  Does anyone have any information about Intel UNIX?

Try calling The Programmer's Connection at 1-800-336-1166.   They sell Intel
System V release 4.0 for $1379.00.  It is listed in their Fall '90 catalog.

--
				Sincerely Yours
				Tris Orendorff
				tris at alzabo.uucp
 ALGERNON:  The doctors found out that Bunbury could not live ...
           so Bunbury died.

 LADY BRACKNELL:  He seems to have had great confidence in the opinion
                 of his physicians.