Which vendors sell Unix/386 for both ISA and MC?

Pim Zandbergen pim at cti-software.nl
Wed Oct 17 22:17:18 AEST 1990

chip at tct.uucp (Chip Salzenberg) writes:

>So Interactive runs on Micro Channel, I presume.  Just when
>you think you have a handle on this industry...

Yes, the ISC UNIX on 3.5" media has had MCA handling capability
for some time.

But I bet ISC does not support the new IBM SCSI host adapter for the PS/2.
Or am I wrong ?
Pim Zandbergen                          domain : pim at cti-software.nl
CTI Software BV                         uucp   : uunet!mcsun!hp4nl!ctisbv!pim
Laan Copes van Cattenburch 70           phone  : +31 70 3542302
2585 GD The Hague, The Netherlands      fax    : +31 70 3512837