Which vendors sell Unix/386 for both ISA and MC?

Chip Salzenberg chip at tct.uucp
Wed Oct 17 02:15:41 AEST 1990

Until today, I was quite sure that SCO Unix/386 was the only brand of
System V available for 386 CPUS on both ISA (386AT) and MicroChannel
architectures.  I was therefore startled to see the article from
Interactive enumerating the features of Interactive Unix 2.2.1.  That
list mentioned fixes for bugs in *MicroChannel* disk controller
support.  So Interactive runs on Micro Channel, I presume.  Just when
you think you have a handle on this industry...

So, does anyone else sell Unix/386 for both architectures?  Or are
Interactive and SCO the only games in town?
--
Chip Salzenberg at Teltronics/TCT     <chip at tct.uucp>, <uunet!pdn!tct!chip>
    "I've been cranky ever since my comp.unix.wizards was removed