Who sells 4.0? Does Intel??

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.uucp
Wed Oct 31 23:04:01 AEST 1990

mark at intek01.uucp (Mark McWiggins) writes:

>larry at nstar.uucp (Larry Snyder) writes:

>>>But UHC is shipping...

>>who said that Intel wasn't?

>Intel is.  I have one.  Looks good so far, although I'm slogging through
>a few hardware weirdnesses.

>I ordered thru Programmer's Connection, if you're interested.  Took a
>couple of weeks, but their service was great.

I received our release 4 from Intel yesterday -- still looking through
everything - if it runs as well as the docs say - this is a very good
deal.

I am wondering just how fast the FFS is as compared against other fast
file systems --

 {larry at nstar, uunet!sco!romed!nstar!larry, nstar%larry at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu}
                     backbone usenet newsfeeds available
         Public Access Unix Site (219) 289-0282 (5 high speed lines)