Who sells 4.0? Does Intel??

Phil Hughes fyl at ssc.UUCP
Tue Oct 30 10:30:10 AEST 1990

In article <FEQ659 at xds13.ferranti.com>, peter at ficc.ferranti.com (Peter da Silva) writes:

> But UHC is shipping...

Gee, that's a change.  I thought we were the only company shipping
a production V.4 product.
Now, before you get excited, we are publishers and just released a
pocket-sized Command Summary for V.4. :-)

When we were writing it it was interesting attempting to find a system
that actually ran to use for testing. (This was only a month ago.)
We managed to get a person at AT&T to run some stuff on a 3B2 for us
and someone at Sony to do some final testing.  Dell said they had a system
up but we were in a last minute rush and the offer from Sony showed
up and solved our problems.
--
Phil Hughes, SSC, Inc. P.O. Box 55549, Seattle, WA 98155  (206)FOR-UNIX
     uunet!pilchuck!ssc!fyl or attmail!ssc!fyl            (206)527-3385