Looking for i386 versions that support >16Meg memory

Grant DeLorean grant at bluemoon.uucp
Thu Oct 18 08:02:33 AEST 1990

haugen at bulus3.BMA.COM (John M. Haugen) writes:

> I know Interactive Unix does not support more than 16 megabytes of memory.
> Would there be other versions of Sys V based Unix that support more than
> 16 megabytes of memory?

 I ws told by my rep at ISC (before the stuff about going through
distributors came down) that they should have a release that will
support more than 16 megs before the year is out (I was told it was
for mid-November release when I was told about it back in August).
I don't know if this helps, but ISC was working on it.
---
Grant DeLorean              ...osu-cis!n8emr!bluemoon!grant
                            ...towers!bluemoon!grant
                              grant at bluemoon
++Being self employed, my opinions are remarkably similar to my employers.

 "The couple that heaves together, cleaves together."
                                 --- Loiosh