Dos partitions

Jerry D. Pierce jdp at PacBell.COM
Wed Oct 17 05:15:54 AEST 1990

I'm trying to help someone get Interactive 2.0.2 up and running on
their compaq system with the primary disk partition UNIX, and the
second disk partition for DOS.

Interactive goes through and installs fine, but I can't figure out
how to access that second partition...

I tried (according to the manual):
  mount -f DOS /dev/dsk/0p2 /dos

Which allowed me to cd to /dos and do things, but when I tried to
reboot the box, it came back and told me that it had no operating
system.  So I can only surmise that somehow, /dos is not totally
seperate from /unix...

Anybody done this successfully?  If so, how??

   Jerry Pierce