Who sells 4.0? Does Intel??

Wolf Kozel ie43gn1f at serss0.fiu.edu
Fri Oct 19 09:53:27 AEST 1990

In article <7959 at star.cs.vu.nl> rvdp at cs.vu.nl (=Ronald van der Pol) writes:
>jacobson at cs.iastate.edu (Doug Jacobson) writes:
>
>|Who sells UNIX 4.0 for the 386?  I have heard that Microport has a version
>I really want to know to!!

Check out Microport System V Release 4.0 when it is released (soon).
I've found the people at Microport are very nice and easy to deal
with.

I'd had problems loading Intel Rel 4.0 since it couldn't find
the tape drive. When I called Intel, I got shuffled to at least
10 different phone numbers and left in limbo on voice-mail! I
finally gave up, when they told me to get the floppies from
the people we purchased it from. Which is, BTW, Intel!

Wolf